Below you will find the link for the South Jersey Storm Tryout Packet for the 2018-2019 all star cheerleading season. The tryout packet contains important information, including:
- Athlete Registration and Release Forms
- Athlete Questionnaire
- Team Placement
- Athlete Tumbling Skillset Suggestions
- Program Overview and Pricing
A few additional helpful hints to make the tryout process less stressful for your athlete:
- Make sure your athlete has a good night’s rest before tryouts (if coming to an evening tryout, suggest taking a 15-30 minute power nap)
- Make sure your athlete has a small meal (preferably high in protein); stay away from too much dairy, fried or fatty foods.
- Make sure your athlete is well-hydrated and brings either fruit-infused, electrolyte-added or regular water to tryouts (we also have water fountains at the gym).
- Maintain a positive and encouraging rapport; get excited!
Lastly, please download, complete and bring all documents with you at tryouts. If you have any questions or need assistance with filling out the forms, please contact South Jersey Storm (856-401-8111).
Thank you; we look forward to seeing you and your athlete at this year’s tryouts!